All VW derivatives, including Limbach, Aerovee, Acro, Great Plains, Sauer and Revmaster
Verner Scarlet 3
Rotax 912/914 Series
Verner Scarlet 5
UL 350 Series
Verner Scarlet 7
UL 390 Series
UL 520 Series
Franklin O-335/6A Series
Gipsy Major Series
Blackburn Cirrus Minor and Major
For all other types, including First World War historic aircraft, pricing, design and manufacturing options can be discussed on an individual case basis.
All non-aircraft applications (such as fans and fan blades for wind tunnels) will require individual discussion and pricing.
Our propellers are priced according to which group your engine/aircraft falls into, if you are unsure as to which pricing group you fall into, just get in touch.
- Group A: £900.00
- Group B: £1500.00
- Group C: £1850.00
- Group D: £2500.00
- Group E: £POA
- £50.00 – Custom (non-standard) blade colour
- £40.00 – Custom partial blade paint scheme
- £30.00 – Custom (non-standard) tip colour
- £FREE – Anti-glare matt black on rear
- £70.00 – Machining for Crush Plate recessed into propeller hub inc. machined aluminium plate
- £60.00 – Aluminium crush plate
- £POA – Classic metal leading edges
- £400 – Below 72″ in diameter
- £550 – 72″ in diameter and above
- £65.00 – Packaging and delivery (UK mainland)
- £POA – Packaging and delivery (International)
- £400.00 – AOG Expedited Service, 10 day design to delivery
All quoted prices are in British Pounds (GBP).
Orders from within the European Union are subject to 20% VAT (UK sales tax).
Orders from outside the European Union are not subject to VAT.
A deposit of £200 is required prior to the design and manufacture of any propeller.
Full payment is required before a propeller will be dispatched.
Our propellers are normally dispatched within 6 weeks of ordering, however lead times do vary. Please enquire when ordering – urgent cases may be possible to expedite.
Configure your Propeller for a quick quotation:
Simply select the options you would like for your propeller in the form below for an instant cost quotation.
We will contact you to discuss your requirements further.
This is not a commitment to purchase.